Blog Background

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A new year, a new way to preserve memories and keep in touch with friends and family!  After a lot of nudging from family members, I am finally joining the crowd of bloggers (since my scrap booking has long since gone out the window!)  I know some computers have a hard time pulling pages from the mac site, so I am now using blogspot.  Hopefully I will be better about updating this site than I was with scrapbooking!  I have to say, it's a little addictive--instant gratification!  Check out my recipe blog, I will be updating that probably more!  I'd love to share recipes with anyone who wants to!!  I'll also add a few favorite food sites I like to visit. 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the blog! It looks great. -Fun to catch up on life with your family:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I'm so excited....I wish I had been the first to comment though... :) I also think you need to put all your photography stuff on here for clients! You are a woman of many talents!

    ReplyDelete