Blog Background

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Disney on Ice Baby!

Fun times with some of the cousins at Disney on Ice. Pictured above (mom, Jacob, Luke, Ty, Chad)
Peter Pan is my all time favorite Disney movie. I think it's because I loved Barrie's book so much as a little girl. The story is always magical to me and has never lost anything! You just have to love Tink! I remember watching her flying as a child (I didn't realize she was on a cable) through Disneyland during the firework show. It was amazing to me! I also remember watching the fireworks from Disney and eating popcycles on our lawn during summer nights when we lived in Orange County. Those are fun memories!
Pictured: Luke, Ty, Naomi, Seth, Isabelle, Jacob
Jacob and Isabelle watching the show. Isabelle reminds me so much of Chad as a baby, so did Jacob though! Jacob's favorite parts were Lion King, Little Mermaid and Peter Pan. Everyone missed our out of state cousins!


2 comments:

  1. It does look like my cutie girls are missing out! I'm glad you had fun though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! We need you back here! Cyrena and Natalie would have been in the middle of everyone having a great time! I'm jealous mom and dad are coming to see you though, hope we can meet up during Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete