Blog Background

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's GREAT to be EIGHT!

My little man turned eight this month. He's growing so fast I can't believe it! He wanted a "mature" party-- I think he watches his sister a lot-- and asked if he could take a few friends to "dinner and a movie" That was great with me. I had just finished stake leadership meeting and was planning the next event, so I appreciated his request! Grandma C and aunt Pam joined us for dinner and although the food left something to be desired, the boys, I think, ate their weight!



4 comments:

  1. Such a handsome 8 year old! It looks like they had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A handsome little devil for sure! I bet the boys had so much fun, I cannot be believe he is 8, I love what you put on the car!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard for me to believe he is eight. We moved in when he was about 6 months old. I remember a party at your house and I took him and put him to sleep and then just enjoyed the baby cuddles. They do grow up way to fast. By the way thanks for the goodies!!! Jacob can come over anytime...LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time goes by too fast. I was just looking at a picture of you holding Ty after he was born and Jacob is standing right by you and he's just a little toddler - so cute!

    ReplyDelete