Blog Background

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

TRicKs aND TrEaTs...

Candy Bar Display



Trying his best to be a scary Zombie Mummy.


Elise on her way to school all Jedified....

Getting in to character....

One smokin' Jedi (real braid included) and a Mummified Zombie

Locked and Loaded for little ghosts and goblins... We have a tradition of giving big chocolate bars etc... for Halloween- because lets face it, it's all about the candy. Over the years, word gets around, so we are prepared! We handed out over 230 giant lollypops and candy bars this year. We let the children come in and choose. Lynn was going to add up how much $$ that was, but I distracted him with a Kit Kat bar.
Poor Witchy Kitty.... Is this animal abuse? Jacob chose her costume this year, she was NOT happy. Halloween was very fun and NOT freezing cold! I even left my door open for trick or treaters. It was beautiful weather. Elise had parties to go to, so Lynn was on "tailing Jacob duty" (he did not want any parental supervision this year) and I was on "Door Duty" I looove Halloween! So much fun. We had music playing outside and the kids were so adorable. The BOO lollypops were a bigger hit this year than the candy bars. Thank you Peppermint Place Candy Factory!

4 comments:

  1. Great costumes! Looks like you guys had a fun halloween! Ty will be excited to see Elise's costume since he was Darth Vader this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids look great! Jacob looks like he enjoyed it way too much!! He is so cute! I want to come to your house!!! I think I could just sit there and eat away all the treats!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacob looks AMAZING!!! You guys are so artistic, it's incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids came home going on and on about the big ol' lollipops at the Christensens. You are the queen of celebrations! By the way I just wanted to kiss that adorable zombie of yours. Don't tell.

    ReplyDelete