Blog Background

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

End of another school year





The end of the school year brought many fun activities including the AF High Orchestra final concert, which was amazing! We also had Jacob's dance festival and field day--great way to end the year! Jacob's class performed to the song "Thriller" --of which Jacob thought he needed to "school" me in because he was sure I couldn't possibly know about Thriller and accompanying dance moves. I said I knew it, and he said, "well I'm sure you haven't seen the movie (aka music video) I told him that song was played on one of my first dates with his dad and the "movie" was shown as well.... Then he asked me where Michael Jackson is now.... Uhh... mmm... any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Tell him he's in Never Never Land like Peter Pan. :) Partly true right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. News reports say he died today so that ends that question!

    Can't wait for the end of the year school performance with Ty! Looks like Jacob was excited about it!

    ReplyDelete