Blog Background

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

SleepOver!



While Aunt Jenna was still here for the baptism and before we left on vacation they had a sleepover! The next day Jenna took Jacob (with some serious bed head) and Cyrena on a hike in Grandma and Grandpa's "wilderness" up the mountain behind their house. Cyrena is using gps to find the way :) She likes maps! Or, maybe she just like being in charge? Jacob really has a ball with her. She entertains us all. Jenna- I'm so using all your pictures here, I hope you don't mind? I swiped them from your blog!!

2 comments:

  1. I was totally thinking, "Debbie's going to die that I didn't comb Jacob's hair" haha, :) It's like Cyrena's hair when she had stayed with Tammy while I was in the hospital with Natalie. Scary.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries, it always looks like that until I take a huge spray bottle and brush to it! :)

    ReplyDelete