Blog Background

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Stake Primary Activity Day!


September came and went quickly! I'm finding my time goes just as fast and I don't seem to have a lot of extra for blogging or facebooking etc.. these days! Lynn has a new busy calling so between the two of us and Elise's craziness, the calendar is full. Right now I'm enjoying all the primary presentations and preparing for Fall Leadership meeting. It's really the best time of year, I wish it lasted longer! Fall ramped up with one of my favorite events- our stake girls activity day. Almost 300 little girls ages 8-11-- DARLING! Our theme was: "All I Need to Know I Learned in Activity Days" We had 4 rotating classes each taught 4 times to each group. Classes were: "An Attitude of Gratitude" (Ten Lepers, making thank you cards and the parable of the Gratitude Lady Bug) "Did You Pray Today?" (Prayer and making Prayer Bears for your pillow) "What Makes Me Me?" (Starting your own personal history) "Color My World" (preparing for YW's, self esteem and modesty) It was a great day and lots of fun!!

2 comments:

  1. That looks like a very fun meeting! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun!! I miss the big wards sometimes!! My old primary attendance is now our Sacrament Meeting attendance!

    ReplyDelete