Blog Background

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Giving Thanks

I have to give thanks for a relaxing getaway Thanksgiving. We spend the holiday in St. George with my parents and sister Jenna who drove up from AZ with her family. It was so great to see her. Jenna is due with her third girl anytime now! I wasn't very good at taking pictures this trip, I think I was too relaxed! ;) I didn't even get any of Elise, but she napped a lot anyway! I think she was catching up on missed sleep from dorm life. It was a nice break for us all and a good time to reflect on blessing and what we are really grateful for.


Jacob with Cyrena and Natalie
Guitar lessons from Uncle David

Lynn is a great pancake maker! Jacob's favorite #17

Natalie and her shark with a cheerio on top
Fishing with Grandpa and the girls
4th Grade Utah County Parade and Oral report. Boy.. am I glad that's over... Mommy project #248... done.
Jacob after his class play. He did a darling job!

1 comment: