Blog Background

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tricks & Treats

KUNG FU is all the rage at our house. Jacob really gets into it, so of course it was the only costume choice for this year! I love everything about Fall and Halloween is too much fun! Jacob is growing up so fast, he wanted me to come to his school costume parade but wouldn't let me take a picture. I had to bribe him for this one.

TREATS! My favorite, favorite thing is to pass out yummy treats to our cute neighbor kids!
LOOT! Most of which is still in a box, Jacob's on a health kick-- and snacking on dried Nori. I don't get it.
COLORS! Awww... cuteness! Such creative ideas these girls can come up!
TRICKS! This is what happens when my daughter goes on first "grown up" road trip alone. All those years I said "no jumping on the bed" have apparently not made any impact. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh so funny! Of course Elise is the yellow crayon!! And Cyrena loves Kung Fu too, we should have had them fight during thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete