Blog Background

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What happens when you take the all star quarterback to your high school reunion?

Lynn took me to San Francisco for my birthday in August and that timed with my 25th high school reunion north of the city. What a memory filled trip! We used to have a lot of dates in SF. We love that city. We also stayed a few days with my brother Dave's family which was wonderful and got to see lots of old friends and more family. We had a great time driving all over our home town visiting favorite places and old homes. Good memories!

Lynn and me with Lynn's sister Holly (who I graduated with) and husband Dennis.







Okay, so Lynn was kind of the "Bell of the Ball". It seemed everyone remembered his football glory days... That's what happens when you take the all star quarter back to your high school reunion...
So much fun! I don't think we've ever laughed so much in a musical. Darling.

Fresh crab... mmmm.

Dave and Nikki took us to Powell's Candy Store- was a nostalgic trip... we filled up our bags easily!
Corner flower market in downtown SF where Lynn used to buy me flowers on his way home from work when we were dating- it's still there!
Historic Windsor trip with Dave and Nikki and kids.
To die for Mexican in Windsor- Dave and Nikki were such great hosts!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad it was such a fun trip! You look gorgeous as always...love that black and white dress! And how great that you visited all your old haunts!

    ReplyDelete