Blog Background

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Primary and Pinewood

Stake Primary Leadership Meeting. Our theme was "D.O.T.S." (Depend On The Savior) It was great to see and connect with our wards again. They are really fantastic primary leaders! Elise lent me her video she made for New Beginnings, (incidentally where we totally copied this theme from) and it fit perfectly with our night.

It was all about the depending on the Savior with pictures, video and music, then she had over 6000 pictures of kids that panned out to make dots which turned into a picture of Christ at the end. I appreciated borrowing her talent for the night! :) Karen Gillan lent me all the tablecloths from New Beginnings and we had a lot of fun coordinating the food. My presidency spoke and President Goodsell gave concluding remarks which was a great ending. I love primary and working with a such great women!









Pinewood Derby!!!! Jacob and good friend Isaac showing their cars. This was the coolest track system we'd ever seen, very slick and quick!

3 comments:

  1. Such fun stuff! That pinewood derby looks fancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the DOTS theme! I might just have to borrow that idea sometime soon. The treats and table look amazing and wonderful! Someday you need to publish a book Debbie-- I'd buy it hands down over Martha Stewart any day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie you are AMAZING!! I love all your cute themes for you Primary Activities. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete